Is your property located in a rural Perth region? Contact our rural fencing Perth team now and get everything you need to make your perimeter functional and secure.
We have a range of options available now. All you have to do is call 131 547 to speak to a member of the Jim’s Fencing Perth team.
One of our favourite rural fencing ideas is the automatic gate. You can save yourself a trip in and out of the car every time you want to access your property with a gate that you can control with a click of the button.
Don't worry about tripping in the dark, getting caught in bad weather, or forgetting to close the gate behind you - simplify access to your rural property today.
Automatic gates are a great security measure. You can restrict vehicle access to your property and deter any potential trespassers.
Here is a picture of a solar ‘sun power’ auto gate we installed for one of our rural clients.
Post & Wire Fencing
Our rural fencing Perth options are vast. Another great choice for rural property owners is post and wire fencing.
You can choose a traditional wooden post with barbwire fence, or upgrade to powder coated steel posts and rails with mesh infill. Either way, we can help you secure your property.
Post and wire fences are popular on rural properties for the following reasons:
- Keeping livestock safe - You need to be able to keep your livestock in one area without endangering them or your property. A post and wire fence will deter animals from your boundary without harming them.
- Barbed wire is unpopular with trespassers - barbed wire is a universal ‘do not enter’ sign. If the image of your fence isn’t enough to deter unwanted guests, the barbs will do the trick.
- Pest resistant - Stop foxes and rabbits getting to your animals or ruining your crops.
- Affordable solution for large perimeters - If you need to fence off a large area, this is the most cost-effective solution for rural clients.
Kid Safe Farm Fencing
Our rural fencing contractors are used to working with families. There are more hazards for children on a rural property and our rural fencing Perth team have safe solutions.
An average of 5 to 6 children drown in farm dams and water bodies each year in Australia.
The most common situation is when a child wanders away from the farm and finds their way into a farm dam.
There are a couple of things you can do to make sure your farm is safe.
1. Put a fence around your dam
This isn’t always a feasible option for rural land owners. If possible, make sure the dam is fenced to add an extra barrier of protection.
2. Fence your yard
At Jim’s Fencing, we have years of experience in providing family safe fencing solutions - including pool fences that meet Australian standards.
You can make sure the fence around your home will contain toddlers by consulting one of our team members and talking through your options.
Don’t take your eyes off your children when they are playing outdoors.
Contact Jim’s Fencing Today
We hope you found a fencing option that suits your property.
If you have any questions for our rural fencing Perth team, contact us now on 131 546.
Alternatively, you can fill in the online form for a free quote.
If you liked our article, make sure you give it a thumbs up and share it with your mates.