Owning your own Jim’s Fencing franchise is not just about financial gain, but the lifestyle benefits that come with being your own boss. When you team up with a franchise group as well-known and established as the Jim’s Group, you will enjoy ease of day-to-day business operations and receive professional support that will never leave you feeling alone.
- Be your own boss, make your own decisions and feel satisfied with your efforts.
- Work your own hours that complement your family and personal commitments.
- Get outdoors and work with your hands.
- Working under a brand that is recognised by 96% of the Australian population.
- Be supported by an experienced and professional organisation, with day-to-day contact, ongoing training programs, newsletters, and detailed operations and OHS documentation.
- Work with proven systems in a well-established and organised franchise.
- Enjoy the freedom to make your business what you want from it, including making it as big or small as you desire.
- Join a franchise group that wants you to succeed and achieve your own goals, that does not collect a percentage of your profits, and that wants to you to attain the independence and freedom that you deserve.
We have limited franchises available so please call
or Submit an Inquiry
to register interest for your area.
I love working outdoors and have a passion for building fences. Jim’s Fencing provides the ideal opportunity to convert my hobby into a business venture. The satisfaction I get from a job well done more than compensates for the issues you have to deal with in running your own business.
Francois Theron - Jim's Fencing (Traralgon North)